Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Daniel & Kris bring us dinner



In case you couldn't tell, we have company this week: Shawn's Aunt Barbara, Cousin Kris, and her husband Danny and son Colton, from Covington, Georgia. Daniel and Jacob also drove up for the week -- Tiffany & Ella are in Florida with Tiffany's best friend, so Daniel was looking for something to do. And I hired Jacob to be my "office intern" for the week to help me catch up with a backlog of clerical work at the office -- mostly, he's going to computerize my rolodex and maybe help organize some overstuffed files.

While Jacob and I were at work, Shawn took Kris and Daniel out on the boat for some afternoon fishing. I was pleased when they caught their limit -- Kris hauled in the biggest ones -- because I spent my drive home wondering what to do for dinner. Problem solved! Nothing beats fresh-caught rockfish from the Bay!!

No comments: