Thursday, March 16, 2006

What is up with my car?




So I finally get my car past inspection and registered in Maryland, when what happens? I get hit by a tour bus turning left in front of my office!

I was sitting in a "left turn only" lane in front of Union Station, waiting for the arrow to turn green and direct me on to E Street. A bus pulled up next to me and discovered too late that it was a single lane. In the process, he did some minor damage to the right front fender of the little car.

The bus driver felt terrible. He apologized and admitted that the accident was his fault. He thought I was parked! We exchanged information and he promised that the president of the bus company would call me to make amends. I'm still waiting to hear back from him.....

Stay tuned,

Dianne

No comments: