Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Beeeeep, Beeeeep, Beeeeep....

As in the noise a big truck makes when it's in reverse.

It's only 20 feet from our driveway to the Shore Acres Community Association boat ramp. Which means that, until we get a boat lift installed (in process, so we're told), we basically drive next door to load the boat on and off the trailer in and out of the water. No doubt that it's convenient, and Shawn's quite the expert at backing the fully loaded trailer in tight spaces.

I think the neighbors are impressed. As the girl whose tiny car shares a three-space parking lot with a big boat and a monster truck, I know I am!

Dianne

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Ha! The backing skills come from putting in dozens of boats a day when I was a teenager managing a boat dock. Also, just for the record. I have an absolutely wonderful wife who I'm absolutely crazy about! -S